First: Privacy and confidentiality of information
“Telework Program” portal places users and visitors’ information confidentiality at the top of the priorities, Also, the portal management makes every effort to provide a high-quality service to all users, information privacy and confidentiality below is a part of the portal terms and conditions of use.
Portal does not collect personal information about visitors unless they specifically choose to provide this information, such as visiting or making an advertisement for businesses or goods or to make a query for any of the above, in which case such information is used only to achieve the desired purpose or in accordance with the “terms and conditions” of the portal applicable to declared or informed users, This is considered as the consent of the user to submit to the terms of These privacy and “terms and conditions” for use.
Users should constantly check the terms and principles of privacy and confidentiality of information to see any updates, portal management is not required to announce any updates to those terms and principles, furthermore, when you experience any journey you will be familiar with the new updates.
Under no circumstances the owner of the portal is not liable for any direct, indirect, accidental, consequential, or exceptional damages arising from the use or inability to use the services and benefits provided by portal.
Second: Personal information security:
- These provisions are stipulationed to help visitors and users understanding the nature of the data collected from them when they visit the portal and how to deal with it.
- Portal management takes appropriate measures to maintain the information in a safe manner to ensure that it is protected from loss, unauthorized entry, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, and the most important measures applicable to this purpose are:
- Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of information, and the technology used to prevent fraud and unauthorized access to our systems.
- Regular and periodic update of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed regular standards.
- Our employees are qualified and trained to respect the confidentiality of our visitor’s personal information.
In spite, the owner of portalis not always responsible for the inability of any of the measures taken to protect or prevent the seizure or destruction of data, disrupted or obstructed by viruses or other software, malware.
Third: Collecting personal information:
- Once the browser has visited the portal, the server will record his IP address, date and time of visit, and URL of any browser referral to the portal.
- Once you visit the
portal, it will
keep a small file on the browser’s hard drive,
called (cookies), files are textual and
contain information that allows the portal to retrieve it when the need for it
during the following browser visits to the portal, the goal of these files is
to speed up and facilitate browsing and reduce the need to share information,
including this saved information:
- Browser username and password.
- Save page settings if this is available on the portal.
- Save the colors chosen by the browser.
- The ability to vote more than once is not available for the same browser.
- This data is harvested and created, and updated from time to time, automatically once the browser has access to the portal or performs the procedure resulting in the creation of the information, without direct interference from the browser or special notice or request from the portal for this purpose.
- The use of the data, information and files described in this item (Item III) is for purely technical and non-commercial purpose, and the portal or owner will not exchange any information stored in cookies or any browser data relating to the IP address, date, and time of visit or URL of any portal from which the browser was transferred to our portal. The data mentioned or preventing the seizure of third parties or when any of the measures mentioned are disrupted or obstructed by the cause of viruses or other malware.
By providing the browser with its personal data and information through the portal or of Ministry of Labor and Social Development portal or any of the portal’s related to our portal, it agrees to store the processing and use of that data by us and before the portal and its affiliate portals. He agrees that we always have the right to disclose any such information to the competent authorities when necessary to comply with any law, regulation or government request.
Fourth: The relationship with Ministry of Labor and Social Development (MLSD) e-portal
Telework portal benefits from MLSD portal, and for the purposes of these provisions MLSD portal and all its portals are considered as the Telework program portal If the browser uses a direct application to communicate with us through the benefits available through MLSD portalor other portals belongs to the said portal or sent an email directly to us and as a result of what is said to provide us with personal data about it, we may share the necessary data with other entities or departments, due to the said portal (including the data referred to in item III), to make the browser more effectively, and we will not share its personal data specified in Section III with those other than those mentioned unless required by law or ordered by the competent authority.
Fifth: Protecting your privacy:
- In order to help you protecting your personal information, we recommend:
- Contact us immediately when you think someone has been able to obtain your password, usage code, pin number, or any other confidential information.
- Do not give confidential information over the phone or the Internet unless you know the identity of the person or party receiving the information.
- Use a secure browser when you complete online transactions with unused applications on the network, and make sure that antivirus software is always focused, effective and up-to-date.
- If you have any questions or opinions about the privacy principles, you can contact the Management of the portal via the contact form on the “Contact us” page.
- Portal or owner is not responsible for the data given during the presence of any of the portals to which “Telework Program” portal refers users or visitors to it, where the portals are tracked. They have privacy policies and use different ways to protect information than is used by “Telework Program” portal. Also telework portal owner is not responsible for all privacy and information security matters relating to these portals and recommends that the privacy provisions and policies adopted at these portals must be reviewed.
Sixth: Sending e-mails:
When you inquire or request information about a specific service or if you give additional information using any means of communication with us, whether electronic or non-electronic, such as requesting an enquiry on our portal, we will use your email address to respond to your queries, and it is possible to save your address, message, and answer to it for quality control purposes, and we may do so for legal and supervisory purposes.
Seventh: General provisions:
- These terms are part of the “terms and conditions” applicable to the use of the portal.
- All undertakings, reservations, benefits and declarations established for the benefit of Telework program portal or the owner under these terms and conditions apply directly to the benefit of all entities and companies that sponsor or provide any support services, including but not limited to Ministry of Work and social development In Saudi Arabia, where it considers that the commitments, reservations, advantages and statements mentioned have also been issued by the user for the direct benefit of those entities and to allow the said entities to stick to any of them in facing any user.
- The browser or user is solely responsible for the completeness, validity, honesty and updating of the data submitted or sent through its devices to our portal or Ministry of Labor and Social Development portal or other portals Belongs to the portal mentioned.